Introduction-Is there really a Wage Gap?
A quick discussion on why every female should be aware and concerned.
- Lesson One: A quick discussion on why every female should be aware and concerned.
- Lesson Three: Women Don’t Ask
- Lesson Four: Negotiation Differences
- Lesson Five: Is it You? Or Your Style?
- Lesson Six: Nice and Competent
- Lesson Seven: How Women get behind During the Recruiting Process
- Lesson Eight: What do Our Choices Have to Do With the Gap?
- Lesson Nine: Next Steps and Great Resources
Lesson Nine: Next Steps and Great Resources
Lesson Nine: What’s next? Practice!
Please share with friends and family the negotiations you have made during or just after this course. Was it scary? Thrilling? Empowering? Were there lessons learned?
Remember, you can negotiate anything you do not normally do… Such as getting a day off after working 11 hour days to finish a high profile project. How about calling your internet provider and asking for a sweet deal, or lowing the interest rate for your credit card?
Practice really does make perfect. If you are having trouble, watch this TED talk: “What I Learned From 100 Days of Rejection” By Jia Jiang to gain perspective on your personal risk of rejection.